New American House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot with Angled 3-car Garage Plus a Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- Designed to take advantage of your lot that slopes to the rear, this mountain Craftsman house plan has great outdoor spaces on the back side: a covered patio on the lower level and a screened porch on the main floor. A 3-car angled garage and timbers supporting the vaulted covered porch give the home great curb appeal.
- A roomy foyer is open to the vaulted great room with stairs immediately to your right take you downstairs. The great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and large windows giving you views out the back.
- Cabinet doors open to give you access to the huge hidden pantry with built-in shelves. The oversized island gives you the ability to sit on three sides as and gives you great work space to prep food.
- Meals are easily served in the adjacent dining room as well as al fresco with the door to the vaulted screened porch on the right wall of the dining room.
- The master bedroom occupies the entire left side of the home and has direct access to the laundry room from the walk-in closet.
- The finished lower level gives you two more bedrooms sharing a bath, an exercise room plus a large rec room - with a wet bar - with access to the outside.
- Note bathroom tucked in the back of the drive-under garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,122 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 509 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 9"
- Depth: 81' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 980 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss