New American House Plan Under 2600 Square Feet with Option to Finish Basement
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding pairs with shake accents to provide the texture-rich exterior on this New American house plan.
- The main level presents sizable gathering areas that extend onto a covered patio through french doors. A vaulted ceiling soars above the great room and oversized openings into the dining area and kitchen create the open-concept layout desired by many.
- The heart of the home provides a large fridge, level eating bar at the island, and pocket doors revealing a walk-in pantry and mud / laundry room.
- A quiet den and master bedroom occupy the left side of the main level, while the remaining bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a 263 sq ft bonus room.
- Finish the lower level to gain a secondary living area, bedroom, and full bathroom.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery if it includes Readable Reverse.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,981 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 416 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 263 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,009 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss