New American House Plan with 2-Story Great Room and Upstairs Safe Room
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The exterior of this New American house plan features board and batten siding mixed with wood accents. An amazing balcony above the garage gives this home a modern and unique facade.
- The great room lies under a 2-story ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a large walk-in closet. A dining room lies just off the kitchen and accesses the rear covered patio. Also on the main floor, you'll find the luxurious master suite where the master bedroom features a decorative tray ceiling. The master bathroom has a wet room, his/her vanities, and a massive walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- On the second level, you'll find 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom while bedroom 2 shares a bathroom with the upstairs living space. Bedroom 2 has a safe room that is accessed through the back of its walk-in closet. A media room on the second floor is warmed by a fireplace with built-in bookshelves, and has access to the front balcony.
- An optional finished basement adds 1,314 sq ft. and adds amazing features to the home including a bar with a wine room, a table room, an exercise room, an addiitonal family room with a fireplace and an additional bedroom.
Lower Level Layout Option (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick