New American House Plan with Amazing Views to the Rear
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This magnificent, New American house plan will inspire creativity in everyday living with endless elegant details including vaulted ceilings, rustic exposed beams, built-ins, and exterior and interior stone accents.
- The light and airy great room includes a fireplace, which can be enjoyed throughout the kitchen and dining room due to the open layout. An oversized kitchen island anchors the space, and sliding doors on either side of the dining room lead to covered decks.
- A quiet den sits just outside the master bedroom and includes access to the back deck. French doors lead to the master bedroom, featuring a grand walk-in closet and an ensuite with two vanities, a separate tub and shower, and a toilet room.
- A second bedroom is located on the other side of the home and includes a full bathroom. A sizable mudroom with built-in benches and cubbies serves as a great transition space between the home and the 3-car garage.
- The optional lower level boasts a large recreation area, with a wet bar and fireplace, which extends outdoors to a spacious patio. Three secondary bedrooms also reside on this level: one with a full bathroom, and two which share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,682 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,682 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 956 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 97' 9"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1425 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12