2-Story New American House Plan with Amazing Views to the Rear
About This Plan
- This magnificent, 2-story New American house plan has exterior stone accents and interior vaulted ceilings and great outdoor spaces to enjoy on both floors.
- The light and airy great room includes a 2-sided fireplace shared with the den and can be enjoyed throughout the kitchen and dining room due to the open layout. An oversized kitchen island (5' by 10') anchors the space. A large walk-in pantry gives you amazing storage.
- The master bedroom is located past the den and features a grand walk-in closet and an ensuite with two vanities, a separate tub and shower, and a toilet room. A second bedroom is located on the other side of the home and includes a full bathroom. A sizable mudroom with built-in benches and cubbies serves as a great transition space between the home and the 3-car garage.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the covered deck accessible from sliding doors in the great room, den and master bedroom.
- Upstairs, you have views to the great room and foyer below. The "bonus" room (factored into the total living area) gives you free space to enjoy as a media room, play room or a place to do homework outside of the four bedrooms located on this floor. A large open-air deck has stairs that take you down to the backyard.
- Related Plans: Get a one-story version with house plan 95058RW (3-car garage) 95111RW (2-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 101' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1649 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12