New American House Plan with Home Office and 2 Master Suites
About This Plan
- Steeply-pitched gables, finished with a metal roof, top this New American house plan. An 8'-deep front porch welcomes you inside.
- Both the formal and family entrances offer easy access to the mudroom and a powder bath. To the right of the entryway, a dining room (or flex space) can be found.
- Tall ceilings soar above the family room, which opens to the kitchen and back porch with a built-in grill. Once in the butler's pantry, a pocket door reveals a large walk-in pantry with an island and natural light.
- The main-level owner's suite features a sitting nook with a coffee bar, large closet, and access to the laundry room through the 5-fixture bathroom.
- A second owner's suite is located upstairs, while bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath. A home office and bonus room complete the second level.
- NOTE: Please allow 20 to 25 days for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,346 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 277 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 654 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 795 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 10" Second Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick