New American House Plan with L-Shaped Porch and Upstairs Expansion
About This Plan
- Do you ever long for the quiet, peaceful days of yesterday? This house plan sets the tone with twelve-inch columns on a deep front porch.
- Upon entering the quaint foyer, you'll find a formal dining room, conveniently accessible to the kitchen through a clever swinging door and a well-designed kitchen with large eat-at bar.
- A great room with media center and cozy fireplace allows for easy entertaining while family members find quiet study time in their upstairs bedroom or convenient computer center.
- An elegant main level master suite comes complete with a large master closet, double vanity, corner shower and whirlpool tub making a perfect retreat at the end of a long day.
- An optional upstairs bonus room will make a perfect home office or hobby room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate kitchen layout with house plan 59115ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick