New American House Plan with Main Floor Flex Room and Beamed Family Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, steep-pitched roofing and attractive brackets - plus a shed dormer over the covered entry - give this New American house plan wonderful curb appeal. The covered entry welcomes you and also protects you from the elements.
- Inside, a 2-story foyer welcomes you and beyond you are greeted with a light-filled open layout. A beamed ceiling in the living area as well as in the master suite add character to the home.
- The kitchen has a large island and is conveniently opens onto the living and dining spaces.
- The master suite allows access to a covered rear porch. The master bathroom features a standalone tub and large shower.
- Across the home, a the front room can be used as a fourth bedroom or as a home office.
- The upper level holds two additional bedrooms and a large, optional bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710348BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 420 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 67' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick