New American House Plan with Second Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Craftsman details, window placement, stone and a front porch all make the façade of this home an eye-catcher for any neighborhood.
- An open-concept floor plan combines a spacious kitchen, great room and dining area together to create a living space that suites just about any family.
- The master is located on the second floor along with three additional bedrooms and an easy access laundry room.
- The finished lower level includes an additional fifth bedroom, a large family room with wet bar and a game room for the kids.
- The three-stall garage with extra storage makes this the perfect home for a growing or large family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,290 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 996 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss