New American House Plan with Split Beds
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing throughout this New American house plan provide a cohesive design. Split bedrooms give the homeowner privacy from the secondary rooms, and a walk-in closet in each bedroom offers plenty of storage space.
- The center of the home lends an open-concept layout, providing an ideal space for gatherings. The oversized island gives ample workspace and a hidden walk-in pantry is located behind cabinet doors.
- An open gable roof rests above the grand covered porch, complete with a fireplace.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and features a sitting nook and a spacious en suite.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home both include a full bath, while the fourth bedroom presents a 5-fixture bath and a sizable closet.
- The 3-car garage includes a storage room and a utility sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 475 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss