New American House Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Rear Covered Patio
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Board and batten combines with wood accents to give this beautiful New American house plan great curb appeal.
- Step through the French doors on the covered front porch and you'll marvel at the open living area. The great room lies under a soaring great room and is warmed by a fireplace with a built-in bookshelf. Double doors lead to a covered vaulted patio with an outdoor fireplace. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry.
- On the left side of the home, the master suite also lies under a cathedral ceiling and includes a walk-in closet, his/her vanities, and a soaking tub. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and share a Jack and Jill bath.
- A bonus room above the garage adds 458 square feet and would make a great guest suite or a home office.
- An optional finished basement adds 1,563 square feet and includes a table room, a play room, two additional bedrooms, a wet bar and a large storage area.
Optional Lower Level +$250
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,296 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 458 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12