New American House Plan with Vaulted Interior for a Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, coupled with shakes, creates the texture-rich exterior of this New American house plan. Shed dormers and stone accents complete the design.
- A vaulted ceiling above the heart of the home provides a feeling of spaciousness, while connecting the great room, dining area, and kitchen. The massive, multi-purpose island anchors the living space, and a spacious pantry includes a wet bar.
- Retract the 4-panel sliding door for indoor / outdoor living at its finest, or retreat to the private study for some peace and quiet.
- The main-level, master suite features a tray ceiling, sizable walk-in closet, and lavish 5-fixture bathroom.
- Kids will appreciate the spacious lower level, where a recreation room greets you at the landing and includes a wet bar. Three additional bedrooms share two full baths, and a covered patio provides an outdoor living space to enjoy.
- The 3-car garage opens into a large mud room with built-ins, and a bonus room above the garage lends flexibility to the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,147 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,403 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 470 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss