New American Mountain Home Plan with Cathedral Ceilings
About This Plan
- This attractive 3-bed house plan with vaulted interior and great views to the back was designed in response to the many requests to create a larger version of popular house plan 21091DR. Board and batten siding and a splash of stone, along with an abundance of windows, gives this home great curb appeal. retreat.
- Step inside off the covered front porch and past the mudroom and you discover a wide open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and great natural light. Two doors - one on each side of the fireplace - take you to back deck.
- The kitchen island has seating for up to 3 people and is open to the dining room which has access to the deck as well.
- Enjoy the convenience of having the master suite on the main floor (no stairs for you) with pocket doors revealing the roomy walk-in closet and the master bath beyond.
- Upstairs, an overlook gives views to the living room below and two bedrooms share a roomy bath.
- Related Plans: Get smaller versions with plan 21567DR and plan 21091DR (both 1,625 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12