New American Mountain Home Plan with First-floor Master Suite and Den
About This Plan
- Stone accents meet board and batten siding on the fresh exterior of this New American, Mountain home plan, while inside an open concept living space encourages family and friends to gather.
- Barn doors reveal a quiet den to the right of the entryway, complete with a pocket office with a window. Exposed timber framing decorates the vaulted ceiling of the living room, anchored by a fireplace on the right wall.
- The kitchen and adjoining dining area are drenched in natural light, and a pocket door in the heart of the kitchen leads to a generously-sized pantry.
- Enjoy the convenience of two coat closets in the mudroom that leads to the 3-car garage, while the neighboring laundry room includes a pocket door should you want to conceal the accumulated piles on laundry day.
- The first-floor master suite considers your future needs, and boasts a vaulted ceiling, corner fireplace, access to the deck, and a 5-fixture ensuite with a walk-in closet. The remaining 3 bedrooms are located upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath and neighbors a loft that overlooks the living room below.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,052 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 3"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1055 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12