New American Mountain Ranch with Angled Den and a 4-Car Garage
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This New American, Mountain Ranch features stone accents beneath board and batten siding. Inside, the sizable great room opens to the dining area and kitchen, offering an ideal space to entertain.
- A large prep island anchors the kitchen and is located next to a walk-in pantry, while a quiet den resides behind french doors off the foyer.
- In the master suite, discover a private deck, walk-in closet, and an oversized shower in the ensuite. A second bedroom on the main level neighbors a full bath.
- The L-shaped garage features 4 bays and opens into a sizable mudroom with built-in lockers.
- The optional lower level nearly doubles the square footage and includes three bedrooms, a large recreation room with a game nook and wet bar, and a walk-out patio.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,767 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,767 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 880 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,259 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 9"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1626 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss