New American One-Story Home Plan with Pocket Office and a Mud Room with Lockers
About This Plan
- Brick and board and batten siding combine to give this attractive one-level home great curb appeal. Inside, you'll find a delightful, open floor plan that flows from room to room.
- Special amenities include a kitchen island with double sinks and casual seating and a huge walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is off by itself and has a spa bathroom with walk-in shower and huge walk-in closet.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms on the other side of the house has a walk-in closet as well.
- A pocket office has an 11' ceiling and there's a mud room off the 3-car garage with lockers and built-in benches.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42281DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,979 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick