New American Ranch Home Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, New American home plan has a large, front porch with tapered columns, greeting guests upon arrival. Vertical siding and a single dormer complete the design.
- The heart of the home is just past the threshold, with a cathedral ceiling providing a feeling of grandeur. Two sets of french doors lead to the back, covered porch for extended living space during the warmer seasons.
- The split bedrooms allow for plenty of privacy for the homeowner, keeping kids or guests on the opposite side.
- The spacious, master bedroom boasts an ensuite with double sinks and a pass-through walk-in closet that leads to the laundry room.
- The two secondary bedrooms are separated by a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss