New American Ranch House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Timber frames decorate the deep overhanging gabled eaves on the front elevation of this New American, Ranch house plan.
- A vaulted, 12' ceiling greets you in the foyer, where a coat closet awaits your personal items. Straight ahead, three oversized windows line the rear wall of the spacious great room, which opens into the eat-in kitchen.
- The peninsula-style snack bar in the kitchen provides a space for conversation with family or guests, and the adjoining breakfast bar offers a door to a small covered porch for a grill.
- The master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms for additional privacy, and includes two closets, a full bath, and french doors to the backyard.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are similar in size and sit on either side of the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,573 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12