New American Ranch Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- A low-pitched metal roof tops this New American Ranch plan with stone accents adding to the curb appeal. This design is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- A large entryway welcomes you inside, which leads to an open-concept layout that combines the living, dining, and kitchen areas. Sliding doors connect the interior space with a 21'2" by 14' sun room.
- The gourmet kitchen features a large range, island, and hidden pantry that maximizes storage space.
- Retreat to the well-appointed master suite and discover a large ensuite and walk-in closet with natural light. A second bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests.
- Downstairs, four bedrooms share two bathrooms and surround a generous family room. Plenty of storage space is provided throughout the home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,387 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 420 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" First Floor 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss