New American Ranch Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Shake and horizontal siding combine with stone accents to provide a texture-rich exterior on this New American, ranch plan. A shed dormer completes the design.
- A pass-through mudroom serves both the front entrance and the garage entry, with a built-in bench and dual coat closets providing ample storage space for outdoor gear.
- The heart of the home is rear-facing, extending onto a covered porch for outdoor living, and offering a spacious cathedral ceiling in the great room.
- The master bedroom is located behind the 2-car garage with an elegant tray ceiling and an attached sitting nook. The en suite includes a large shower, dual sinks, and a commode room.
- On the opposite side of the home, discover bedrooms 2 and 3 which share a 4-fixture, hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,971 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,971 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss