New American Ranch with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The exterior of this New American Ranch home plan has a little bit of everything; stone, board and batten, shakes, and metal roof accents.
- The comfortable floor plan offers an island kitchen bordered by the living and dining rooms. A covered deck is easily accessible for grilling or dining outdoors.
- The master bedroom serves as a private oasis for the homeowner with its spacious ensuite and walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite is just off the entryway, across from the home office.
- Gain two bedrooms, a second office, and large recreation room with a wet bar and wine cellar when you finish the lower level as designed; a total of 2,089 square feet of living space.
- Step inside from the 3-car garage to find a coat closet and laundry room with a utility sink.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,507 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,507 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 383 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,089 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 967 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss