New American RV Garage Apartment with Upstairs Deck
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding adorn the exterior of this RV garage apartment giving it a New American vibe. Not only does this give you drive-through parking through 16' by 14' garage doors for your RV but it also gives you parking for two vehicles as well behind matching 10' by 8' garage doors.
- Person doors on each side - the one on the right is covered - and the back give you multiple ways inside that don't involve driving.
- Flanking the mud room, you'll find a bath with shower and a mechanical closet. Stairs run along the back and take you to the apartment.
- The front of the apartment is open from wall to wall and gives you a living room, kitchen and dining area with views to the front and access to a 9'-deep deck through a pair of french doors.
- In back, the bedroom has access to its own 9'-deep deck as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" RV Garage 18' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss