New Zealand Modern Farmhouse with 11 Foot Deep Porches
About This Plan
- Inspired by contemporary designs from New Zealand, this one-story Transitional farmhouse design has 11'-deep porches and wall of glass front and back and a vaulted open concept interior with a split bedroom layout.
- The oversized front door pivots open - another one does the same in back - letting you into the home. Three ensuite bedrooms on the left - and the master suite across the home occupying the right - leaves the middle of the home open for entertaining.
- A fireplace provides the only separation from the entry to the kitchen giving you an open span of 60' wide that is under a continuous 14' vaulted ceiling. Enjoy amazing views from any point of this space to the front and back.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating on two sides and a huge walk-in pantry (8'4" by 14'9") with a barn door for privacy.
- A mudroom serves as a transition space from the 3-car garage to the home and has lockers and is adjacent to the utility room. Two linen closets behind bi-fold doors in the hallway to the primary suite offers more storage.
- The primary suite has windows that meet almost seamlessly at the corner, giving you amazing views to the back. A large walk-in closet and a bathroom with two vanities, a spa tub, private toilet and walk-in shower complete the suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,025 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,051 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 516 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 535 sq. ft.
- BRICK LEDGE: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 119' 2"
- Depth: 69' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss