Northwest Bungalow House Plan
About This Plan
- This well laid out bungalow house plan comes with a rear-facing detached garage that can be connected to the house with an optional covered breezeway.
- Less than 24' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- The open floor plan inside maximizes the square footage and enhances sightlines.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and two additional bedrooms upstairs have big walk-in closets.
- Attic space is easy to reach, offering extra storage room.
- Related Plan: Add 2'6" to the depth and get a reconfigured kitchen with house plan 69411VR.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 business days to fulfill this plan order.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 569 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 89 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 9"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick