Northwest Bungalow House Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic detailing accents the exterior of this two bedroom, one story Northwest Bungalow house plan.
- Compact in size, the open layout makes the home feel larger.
- An island in the kitchen gives you extra storage and counter space and the handy washer/dryer closet is never far away.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet and triple windows to brighten the room.
- A large bathroom serves both bedrooms and a one car garage keeps the snow and rain off your car.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 10"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 254 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss