Northwest Contemporary House Plan with Stunning Angles
About This Plan
- This Northwest, contemporary house plan provides a lovely, unique floor plan, 2800+ square feet, and every angle of the exterior has been considered and designed to be stunning from all sides.
- A beautiful foyer welcomes you into your new home, where you’ll look ahead to find the expansive, open concept main floor that is all vaulted, and centers on a lovely formal dining room.
- The kitchen is arranged an all encompassing U-shape, which gives you tons of counters, cabinets, and workspace. The utility room and a full bathroom are just around the corner, along with a versatile shop for the hobbyist.
- Enjoy the benefits of a main-floor master suite that gets a ton of natural light through the back and side windows. The well-appointed bathroom provides his and hers sinks, a corner shower, private toilet, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, discover two additional bedrooms, as well as a full bath with two sinks and a hefty storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,837 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front