Northwest Home with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Stone and shakes enhance the curb appeal of this attractive Northwest home plan.
- Inside, an open floor plan takes advantage of the views from each room.
- Walls of windows in the rear bring in light and allow views of your backyard to take center stage.
- The master bedroom enjoys a first floor location and has its own sitting area and ensuite bathroom.
- On the upper level, an open rail in the bonus room area lets you view the dining room below.
- Bookshelves line the library and a gas fireplace is shared by both rooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 658 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Deck: 458 sq. ft.
- Entry: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1558 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss