Northwest House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- The sloping lot layout of this Northwest house plan allows for three levels of living space, with a front-facing garage configuration.
- The garage opens up to a lower level foyer and then stretches back to include a family room and a bedroom and bathroom.
- Climb up one flight of stairs to reach the main living area that is full of luxuries like beamed and tray ceilings, both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food pantry plus lots of covered decks.
- Two sets of double doors in the den open up to the front deck.
- The top floor holds four more bedrooms including the raised master suite with its vaulted ceiling.
- A large second floor laundry room has been added for your convenience.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,235 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss