Northwest House Plan for Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Handsome timber beams flare out over the porch and garage of this Northwest house plan.
- Designed especially for a lot that slopes to the front, the gound level gives you a huge rec room with walk-in storage closet, an extra bedroom and bathroom and a family foyer.
- The main living area on the second floor is all open concept except for the private den that can be closed off with double doors.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the covered outdoor living area.
- The top floor holds the remaining three bedrooms including the large master suite.
- The laundry room is located on this floor where most of the bedrooms are.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,145 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss