Northwest House Plan on Three Levels
About This Plan
- This attractive Northwest house plan has a big covered entry porch and a second side entry right into the large, well-organized mud room.
- Arched openings from the great room lead into the kitchen and vaulted dining room aet in a bay.
- There's an open deck off the large master suite that has windows on two walls to add extra light.
- Two large bedrooms on the upper floor share a connected bathroom and a big study area.
- A finished lower level adds two more guest bedrooms and a huge family room with wet bar.
- Unfinished space gives you plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,684 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot