Northwest House Plan with Commanding Presence
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior of this Northwest house plan gives it a commanding presence.
- Inside, a wide foyer ushers you back to the main living area that is all open concept for better sight lines.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room lead out to a covered patio and there's a second patio off the kitchen for grilling.
- The home is geared for informal living and there is no formal dining room rarely used.
- Instead you have a bright and cheerful dining area that is connected to the kitchen and great room.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a huge walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom.
- Two huge bedrooms on the second floor each have a giant walk-in closet.
- Open railing in the loft area lets you see into the entry foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 428 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 3"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 11770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available