Northwest House Plan with Drive Under Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this Craftsman house plan has great style.
- A wide foyer opens right up to the formal dining room so you can enjoy the coffered ceilings as soon as you enter the home.
- The den on the right can easily serve as the fifth bedroom with a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The main living area is L-shaped so all three rooms can enjoy views of the covered barbecue porch with its corner fireplace.
- Four big bedrooms are up on the second floor along with the laundry room.
- On the ground floor, a huge rec room and media room give your family a wonderful play area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,051 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss