Northwest House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- This very livable Northwest house plan comes with a convenient first floor master suite - no stairs to climb at bedtime!
- Two sliding glass doors in the L-shaped living area lead out to the huge wrap-around porch in back.
- The big island in the kitchen has room for three stools and there's a walk-in pantry for food storage.
- Each of the two spacious upstairs bedrooms has a big walk-in closet.
- The second floor bathroom offers double sinks and an over-sized shower with window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch