Northwest House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A delightful flex room is your to use as you wish with this sturdy Northwest house plan.
- Located right off the foyer it could be a formal living room or a study or even as a playroom for the kids.
- A nice deep front porch gives you outdoor space.
- While the dining room is separate, the living room and kitchen have one combined space to give you an open layout.
- The two car garage has space on the side for bikes or lawn mowers.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor, with the master suite in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,847 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 897 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available