Northwest House Plan with Flex Space
About This Plan
- Bold columns set on stone bases support the front porch of this good-looking Northwest house plan.
- A flex room off the foyer can be a study, a playroom or a den.
- In back, two interior columns separate the kitchen from the large living room with its big fireplace.
- Enjoy the charming built-in booth that adds a custom touch.
- The whole family will love the huge bonus space on the second floor that is part of the 2,996 square foot total living area.
- The master bedroom is set in back away from street noise and the second floor laundry room is wonderfully convenient.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick