Northwest House Plan with Rustic Timber Beams
About This Plan
- Tall windows brighten the 12' living room of this two-story Northwest house plan.
- The rustic beams on the exterior add a certain charm.
- The open layout of the main floor makes the home feel larger and gives you wonderful sight lines.
- A big deck in back is ready for your family's outdoor enjoyment.
- Notice the big walk-in coat closet off the foyer - always a welcome touch.
- Three bedrooms and a laundry room occupy the second floor along with a four piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 207 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 764 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 279 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss