Northwest House Plan with Special Master Ceiling
About This Plan
- The unique staggered ceiling of the master suite in this exciting Northwest house plan is not something you see every day.
- The floor plan of this home is kept open to give you sweeping views from room to room.
- Ceilings in the foyer and living room rise up for a dramatic effect.
- The U-shaped kitchen with a center island keeps everything close at hand with room for more than one family cook.
- A triple window in the living room looks out onto the open deck.
- Three bedrooms on the upper level share a hall bathroom and a raised loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick