Northwest House Plan with Three Levels
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: Check out more photos of this home in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums).
- Three levels of living space give your family lots of room to spread out comfortably.
- Two big gables in front give this Northwest house plan great style.
- Every room is spacious for relaxing or entertaining, with lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- On the main floor, the kitchen, nook and great room unite to form one huge space with views of the deck and porch in back.
- The two-sided fireplace shared by the den and great room has built-ins on each side.
- On the second floor, a wide hall has open rails so you can see the foyer and downstairs hall easily.
- Three of the bedrooms on this level have vaulted ceilings, making the rooms feel larger.
- The handy laundry room is quite large with counters for folding clothes.
- On the ground level, a fifth bedroom would make an ideal in-law set up.
- The enormous rec room is perfect for letting the kids blow off steam or for entertaining.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,817 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,909 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 70' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss