Northwest House Plan with Vaulted Master
About This Plan
- Staggered gables give a unique look to this exciting Northwest house plan.
- The home features a first floor guest suite set off by itself and a big, open floor plan at the back of the house.
- The kitchen boasts a big island, walk-in pantry and corner sink with two windows to heighten the views.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a walk-in closet and there is a second floor laundry room to serve all four bedrooms on this level.
- The gorgeous master suite is entered through double doors and the vaulted ceiling expands the whole space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 46' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Framing Type: Stick