Northwest House Plan with Walk-up Attic
About This Plan
- Transom windows and a mullioned window in the second floor laundry room give this Northwest house plan a distinctive look.
- Half walls in the dining room and sitting room keep the sightlines open and make the rooms feel larger.
- In back, the open layout enhances the feeling of spaciousness.
- There's a huge expanse of counter space along the back wall of the kitchen and a butler's pantry to keep you organized.
- Four big bedrooms can be found on the upper floor along with a handy laundry room.
- The walk-up attic is huge with plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss