Northwest House Plan with Walls of Glass
About This Plan
- A stunning wall of windows juts out across the back of this Northwest house plan to take advantages of views of the rear of your lot.
- Transoms bring in even more light and the sunken living room has a big fireplace to gather around.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this level allowing for a degree of privacy from guests and family members.
- The big deck in back is easy to get to through the breakfast nook and living room.
- On the ground level, a large exercise room is light and bright and saves you from having to go to the gym.
- You get both a media room and a rec room plus three bedroom suites.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,291 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,103 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 906 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot