Northwest House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A great big covered porch wraps around the front of this Northwest house plan, with lots of room for outdoor table and chairs.
- Another porch in back has an outdoor fireplace for those chilly days.
- There's a big formal dining room at the front with double doors to the porch.
- Pass through the butler's pantry area to reach the kitchen where you have a peninsula eating bar and walk-in pantry.
- The living room is huge with a large fireplace at one end.
- On the second floor you have the large master suite, a laundry room and two family bedrooms plus a study nook at the top of the stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick