Northwest House Plan with Wrap-Around Porches
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim stands out on the exterior of this good-looking Northwest house plan.
- Two large 8' deep covered porches wrap around the home and there's a covered entry as well.
- The huge great room is warmed by a big fireplace.
- The bedrooms are split apart so that the master suite gets privacy.
- On the upper floor, the loft has a sliding glass door to a balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 2"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1340 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss