About This Plan
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the foyer and great room of this delightful Northwest lodge house plan.
- Interior views sweep around from the kitchen to the dining room and on into the vaulted great room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A covered deck off to the side is perfect for grilling and relaxing to the sight of your backyard landscape.
- When you are through working from home in your home office, you are just steps away from your comfortable ' bedroom suite.
- A private covered deck off the bathroom is just for the homeowners!
- A second floor loft is open to below and has a fireplace, making it a cozy retreat.
- The finished ground level gives you two additional bedrooms, a bathroom with two sinks and a spacious rec room where the kids can play.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,139 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 310 sq. ft.
- Attic: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 3"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1058 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 6' 8" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12