Northwest Mountain Home with Walls of Glass
About This Plan
- A gorgeous two-story wall of glass in the great room is the first thing you see as you enter the foyer of this Northwest mountain house plan.
- The back of the home has an enormous wrap-around deck that can be accessed from the dining room, great room and master bedroom.
- The kitchen gets a corner sink and a peninsula eating bar with room for three stools.
- On the second floor the loft area has an open rail that overlooks the great room below and benefits from the light streaming in those huge windows.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have lots of storage closets.
- Two more bedrooms can be found on the ground floor along with a laundry room and giant rec room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,717 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss