Northwest Ranch Home
About This Plan
- Craftsman and traditional details blend together on the exterior of this ranch design to give it a unique curb appeal that all its own.
- Twelve-foot ceilings and a direct view out the back of the home through the great room ahead draw you into the home.
- The main living area lies to the back of the home where the kitchen features an island that overlooks the dining room with tray ceiling.
- The great room continues from the dining area and will amaze you with its cathedral ceilings, large windows and fireplace with built-ins.
- All bedrooms lie to the right of the home where the master suite includes a tray ceiling and spacious walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are found to the front of the home off the entry with direct access to a full bath.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,346 sq. ft.
- Deck: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1311 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss