Northwest Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman-style windows, lap siding, and stone veneer wainscoting add to the visual appeal of this updated 3 bedroom ranch-style home plan.
- Natural light washes into the foyer through sidelights and slender panes of glass near the top of the door. A hallway into the bedroom wing leads off to the right, shortly before the foyer feeds into the great room.
- Wide windows fill most of the great room's rear wall, next to a direct vent corner gas fireplace. To the left, the room is entirely open to the kitchen, which is open to the dining room around the corner giving you partial space separation coupled with ease of access.
- Standing at the kitchen sink, you face into the great room across a raised eating bar. The dining room and some of the patio are also within your line of sight. A door in the dining room opens onto a screenable covered patio; a door on the other side leads into a den. This room could be used as a home office, media room, exercise space, fourth bedroom, and/or guest room.
- A roomy step-in pantry is only a few steps away from the kitchen, across from the interior garage access. Just past those doors is the utility room with cabinetry, a folding counter and a deep utility tub.
- Amenities in the owners' suite include a large walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a double vanity. The toilet and shower can be closed off for privacy and steam containment.
- The roof has a 6 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12