Northwest Ranch Home Plan with Rear Garage
About This Plan
- With nearly 1,900 square feet of living space, this Northwest Ranch home plan delivers 3 bedrooms, an open-concept living space, and a sizable covered porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- Two sets of french doors provide easy access from the great room to the front porch allowing you to build community with neighbors.
- The kitchen hosts a work island that overlooks the adjoining dining room, which is filled with natural lighting and permits access to the covered porch.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the design and includes a walk-in closet behind a pocket door, as well as a 5-fixture bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bathroom just off the foyer.
- Discover the double garage attached to the rear of the home with an overhead door on two sides for easy access to lawn equipment. Step inside from the garage to find a mudroom next to the laundry room with a utility sink.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 69789AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss