Northwest Ranch Home with Open Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big open floor plan and vaulted ceilings make this Northwest Ranch home feel huge.
- The corner window at the kitchen sink give you beautiful views while cooking.
- The spacious kitchen island has an eating bar for informal meals.
- This home also features a den and split bedroom layout that sets the master suite off by itself.
- Garages are separated into a two bay and a single bay layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,676 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss