Northwest Ranch House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim accents each of the gables of this Northwest house plan.
- A covered side entry porch ushers you into the home that opens up to a huge open layout.
- The great room fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen with its uniquely-shaped island that seats five people.
- The master suite and a home office are all on the main floor while the finished lower level holds two more bedrooms and a huge family room.
- There's outdoor living space on both levels.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,596 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss